True GDM-49F-HC~TSL 01 54 1/8″ Black Glass Door Merchandiser Freezer with LED Interior Lighting – 115V
Customers can conveniently shop for ice cream and other frozen foods in this True GDM-49F-HC~TSL01 two-section glass door merchandiser. Its balanced refrigeration system holds temperatures at -10 degrees for product preservation, and its condensing unit is bottom mounted for ease of maintenance and to create no-stoop, lower-shelf storage. Since the entire cabinet is foamed in place using polyurethane insulation, cold air is kept inside, structure is added, and ozone depletion and global warming potential are eliminated. To ensure the unit runs properly, an automatic defrost system melts built-up ice. These cycles start based on a time clock and finish when the temperature is at proper levels.
LED interior lighting is provided throughout the cabinet, and the bulbs are shielded to protect them from breaking. In the cabinet, eight PVC-coated wire shelves can be adjusted by 1⁄2-inch increments to accommodate the varying heights of products. Each shelf comes with four chrome-plated shelf clips, and the shelf support pilasters are made from aluminum. The triple-pane, thermal-insulated glass doors close by themselves to keep cold air inside. This True GDM-49F-HC~TSL01 two-section glass door merchandiser has magnetic door gaskets that prevent air from escaping and can be removed for cleaning and repairs.
- 8 adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves
- 4 chrome-plated shelf clips included per shelf
- Bright LED interior lighting is safety shielded to prevent breakage
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation has no ozone depletion or global warming potential
- White-laminated vinyl exterior for durability and scratch resistance
- White aluminum interior brightens the cabinet
- Stainless steel floor is quick cleaning and durable
- Illuminated exterior sign panel attracts customers to drive impulse sales
- Backguard and floor rack ensure that air flows around the product
- NSF-7 compliant for storing and displaying packaged and bottled products
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made with innovation in the U.S.